Data Privacy Statement
We appreciate your visit on our website. Anneliese-Pohl-Kita takes the protection of your data very seriously.
§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) In the following we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data are all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
(2) Responsible acc. Art. 4 para. 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is
Anneliese Pohl Kindertagesstätte
Tel.: + 49/ 6421/ 282 1970
Fax: + 49 / 6421/ 282 1958
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or using a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, possibly your name and telephone number) will be saved by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data that arises in this context after the storage is no longer required, or we restrict the processing if there are statutory retention requirements.
(4) If we use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail below about the respective processes. We also state the specified criteria for the storage period.
§ 2 Your Rights
(1) You have the following rights vis-à-vis us with regard to your personal data:
- Right to information,
- Right to correction or deletion,
- Right to restriction of processing,
- Right to object to processing,
- Right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when you visit our website
(1) If you only use the website for informational purposes, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you would like to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR):
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (specific page)
- Access status / HTTP status code
- amount of data transferred in each case
- Website from which the request came
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive and assigned to the browser you are using and through which certain information flows to the place that sets the cookie (in this case by us). Cookies cannot run programs or transfer viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
- Transient cookies (see b)
- Persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. This includes in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the common session. This enables your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which can differ depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and e.g. reject the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. We would like to point out that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
§ 4 Further functions and offers on our website
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. To do this, you usually have to provide additional personal data that we use to provide the respective service and for which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) In some cases, we use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are checked regularly.
(3) Furthermore, we can pass on your personal data to third parties if we offer participation in campaigns, competitions, contracts or similar services together with partners. You will receive more information on this when you provide your personal data or in the description of the offer below.
(4) Data will only be transferred to countries outside the EU or the EEA if this is necessary or required by law to process the service owed (e.g. tax reporting obligations), you have given us your consent or in the context of order data processing. If service providers are used in third countries, they are obliged to comply with the data protection level in Europe by agreeing to the EU standard contractual clauses in addition to written instructions.
§ 5 Newsletter
(1) With your consent, you can subscribe to our newsletter, which we use to inform you about our current interesting offers. The advertised products and services are named in the declaration of consent.
(2) We use the so-called double opt-in procedure to register for our newsletter. This means that after your registration we will send you an e-mail to the e-mail address provided, in which we ask you to confirm that you wish to receive the newsletter. If you do not confirm your registration within 24 hours, your information will be blocked and automatically deleted after one month. In addition, we save the IP addresses you use and the times of registration and confirmation. The purpose of the procedure is to be able to prove your registration and, if necessary, to clarify any possible misuse of your personal data.
(3) The only mandatory information for sending the newsletter is your email address. The provision of further, separately marked data is voluntary and is used in order to be able to address you personally. After your confirmation, we will save your e-mail address for the purpose of sending the newsletter. The legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a GDPR.
(4) You can revoke your consent to the sending of the newsletter at any time and unsubscribe from the newsletter. You can declare your revocation by clicking on the link provided in every newsletter email, by email to email@example.com or by sending a message to the contact details given in the legal notice.
§ 6 Objection against or revocation of the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke this at any time. Such a revocation affects the permissibility of the processing of your personal data after you revoked it towards us.
(2) As far as we base the processing of your personal data on a balance of interests between your interest in anonymity and our interest in the use of your transmitted data, you can object to this processing. This is the case, in particular, if the processing is not required to fulfil a contract with you, which we will describe in the following description of the functions. When exercising such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and either stop or adjust the data processing or point out to you our compelling reasons worthy of protection on the basis of which we will continue processing.
(3) You can of course object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. You can inform us about your objection to advertising under the following contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org
§ 7 Web Analytics
(1) This website uses the web analysis service Jetpack (formerly: WordPress.com-Stats) to analyze the use of our website and to improve it regularly. We can use the statistics obtained to improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. We also use the system for measures to protect the security of the website, e.g. B. the detection of attacks or viruses. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Automattic Inc. has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov. The legal basis for using Jetpack is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR.
(2) For this evaluation, cookies (more on this in Section 3) are stored on your computer. The information collected in this way is stored on a server in the USA. If you prevent the storage of cookies, we would like to point out that you may not be able to use this website to its full extent. It is possible to prevent the storage of cookies by changing the settings in your browser or by pressing the “Click here to opt-out” button at http://www.quantcast.com/opt-out.
(3) This website uses Jetpack with an extension through which IP addresses are further processed in abbreviated form immediately after they have been collected in order to exclude any personal reference.
(4) Information from the third party provider: Automattic Inc., 60 29th Street # 343, San Francisco, CA 94110-4929, USA, https://automattic.com/privacy, as well as the third party provider of the tracking technology: Quantcast Inc., 2013 rd St, Floor 2, San Francisco, CA 94103-3153, USA, https://www.quantcast.com/privacy.
§ 8 Social Media
1. AddThis bookmarking
(1) Our websites also contain AddThis plug-ins. These plug-ins enable you to set bookmarks or share interesting content with other users. With the plug-ins, we offer you the opportunity to interact with social networks and other users, so that we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for the use of the plug-ins is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR.
(2) Your internet browser uses these plug-ins to establish a direct connection to the AddThis servers and, if applicable, the selected social network or bookmarking service. The recipients receive the information that they have accessed the corresponding website of our online offer and the data specified under Section 3 of this declaration. This information is processed on AddThis servers in the USA. We have standard data protection clauses with AddThis. If you send content on our website to social networks or bookmarking services, a connection can be established between your visit to our website and your user profile on the relevant network. We have no influence on the data collected and the data processing procedures, nor are we aware of the full scope of data collection, the purposes of processing or the storage periods. We also have no information on the deletion of the data collected by the plug-in provider.
(3) The plug-in provider stores this data as a usage profile and uses it for advertising, market research and / or needs-based design of its website. Such an evaluation takes place in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact the respective plug-in provider to exercise this.
(4) If you do not want to take part in this procedure, you can object to the collection and storage of data at any time by setting an opt-out cookie with effect for the future: http://www.addthis.com/privacy/opt-out . Alternatively, you can set your browser so that it prevents the setting of a cookie.
(5) Further information on the purpose and scope of data collection and its processing by the plug-in provider as well as further information on your rights in this regard and setting options to protect your privacy can be obtained from: AddThis LLC, 1595 Spring Hill Road, Sweet 300, Vienna , VA 22182, USA, www.addthis.com/privacy.
2. Integration of Google Maps
(1) We use Google Maps on this website. This enables us to show you interactive maps directly on the website and enables you to conveniently use the map function.
(2) When you visit the website, Google receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under Section 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. This happens regardless of whether Google provides a user account that you are logged in to or whether there is no user account. If you are logged into Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not wish to be assigned to your profile on Google, you must log out before activating the button. Google saves your data as a usage profile and uses it for advertising, market research and / or needs-based design of its website. Such an evaluation takes place in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact Google to exercise this right.
§ 9 Google Web Fonts
Google Web Fonts are built into this website. This enables fonts to be displayed. By using Google Web Fonts, an external Google server in the USA is called up when using this website, i.e. Theoretically, Google is informed about the use of the Internet site. Further data protection information can be found on the website of the provider "Google". See: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=de
§ 10 Online Advertising